Re: [exim] Issues with (gnu)tls

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Issues with (gnu)tls
Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
> On 05/08/2012 10:44 AM, Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
>> On 05/08/2012 04:39 AM, Phil Pennock wrote:
>>> What's the ACL logic involved? The relevant stanzas from your
>>> configuration file would be useful to see here.
>>
>> Hi Phil,
>> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the ACL logic, I thought the
>> "My relevant exim configuration" on my previous message would be enough.
>> Anyway, I post here the complete acl_check_data spamassassin part, let
>> me know if you refer to something else.
>
> Hi Phil,
> any thoughts on how should I approach debugging this problem?
> Thanks,
> Nuno

Nuno,

Before I did ANYTHING else I'd rename all of the 'X-Spam <wotever>'
headers you add to something unique to your own server.

Many a Sysadmin has chased ghosts that turned out to be the same
header-names already present on the *incoming* traffic - either added by
the submitting server - or even spoofed.

Might not solve the problem - but at least you'll know if it IS your
problem.

Bill
--
韓家標