[exim-dev] test suite

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] test suite
So, I'm running fairly clean passes of the testsuite now,
but I have a fairly long list of testcase output changes needed
to do so. What's the view on committing these? I'm wary of
doing so because I'm only testing on one system type
(Scientific Linux 6, in a KVM virt on x86_64) and I don't
know how the suite behaves on others.

I also need to work out the cleanest way of splitting out
the changes required by the patch (bug 1184) of mine I'm testing at
the same time from the mainline ones, but at worst I
can just pull another working area, I guess.

--
Jeremy