Re: [exim] Spool file is locked (another process is handling…

Author: Mark Elkins
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spool file is locked (another process is handling this message)
One more - which appears to work for me in generating DNSSEC
signatures.... just fills up /dev/random (and I've no idea if this will
help?)

Install the 'haveged' package, www.irisa.fr/caps/projects/hipsor

Software that reads random stuff from your CPU. Not as good as real
Hardware Entropy devices but its free.

There is also a handful of USB 'stick/memory' looking devices that one
can purchase.