Re: [exim] Exim Queue and Slow sending speed

Author: Chris Russell
To: Exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Queue and Slow sending speed
Anand,

Is there anything in the logs in terms of why things become stuck in the queue ? most often you`ll be rate limited by the big providers (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc).

Also, can you confirm you are using split_spool with exim ? and have sufficient inodes (if linux) to handle open files ?

Relevant copies of any configs, details of the OS, etc may help

Thanks

Chris