[exim] Exim Queue and Slow sending speed

Author: anand
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim Queue and Slow sending speed
Hi, Below mentioned is our server configuration, We are trying to send
around 300,000 emails a day(all opt in data). But the problem is when we
send out only 100,000 emails. The mails gets stuck in queue and the sending
speed is very low. We tried many thing to increase the speed but nothing
works.

Could you please let us know how can we increase speed and is the
configuration of server is good to send out these many emails ?

Please let us know.

CPU:Intel i5-760 Quad CoreRAM:4GB DDR SDRAMDisk:250 GB 7200 RPM SATA
hard...Primary IP:67.227.183.111Uptime:27d 6h 57m 45sBandwidth:6000GB
Monthly Transfer

Thanks,

Anand