Re: [exim] DKIM problems

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Marcin Mirosław
CC: exim-users, exim-dev, Tom Kistner
Temat: Re: [exim] DKIM problems
On 2012-02-20 at 12:14 +0100, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> W dniu 19.01.2012 22:34, Marcin Mirosław pisze:
> > W dniu 2012-01-19 21:49, Phil Pennock napisał(a):
> >> If you have a copy of such an email which you're willing to share, then
> >> could you please forward it, WITH ALL HEADERS INTACT, to me and I'll
> >> try to find time to take a look.
> >
> > I sended such mail to you offlist.
> > Thank you.
> >

> Hello!
> Did you have some time to look into problematic email?

Is it possible that the mail was received using \r line termination,
instead of \r\n ?

I think that we have a bug in that case: after the \r, we call
receive_getc() and if the resulting character is *not* \n, then we put
it back with receive_ungetc().

Meanwhile, each call to receive_getc() updates DKIM state, so if
receive_ungetc() is ever called, that character will update DKIM state
twice.

If you can confirm this, eg with tcpdump, then we may have found the
cause.

CC'ing Tom, for confirmation of analysis (I need sleep and may have
missed something).

-Phil