Re: [exim] Exim SMTP Auth Issue

Author: Muhammad Irfan
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim SMTP Auth Issue
Still no luck,
I followed
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch34.html
And used PLAIN & LOGIN authenticators properly now as lena mentioned.

But problem is when select checkbox My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires
authentication and provide username/password. It not works. Email stucks on
outbox and i didn't receive anything on mail server. But as soon as i
deselect uncheck the above option email delievers properly. Also it works
when i select radio button log on to incoming mail server before sending
email.

Remind, i am using different incoming and outgoing mail server.
Can someone please help me on this. what might be causing problem why email
stucks in outbox and not reachable to SMTP server.

Thank you.