Re: [exim] multiple results for ldap lookups

Author: Hubertus von Fürstenberg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] multiple results for ldap lookups
Am 24.02.12 00:51, schrieb Jeremy Harris:
> On 2012-02-23 18:54, Kyle King wrote:
>> I have the ldap look up "domains = ${lookup ldap
> [...]
>> LDAP search: returning: example.com, mydomain.com
>> lookup yielded: example.com, mydomain.com
>> example.com in "example.com, mydomain.com"? no (end of list)
>> "
>> Is there a condition that i can use to see if the string contains
>> $domain?
>>

> So. "domains =" takes a "domain list" according to the docs:
>
> (in ACL)
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTcondmodproc
>
> (in router) http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch15.html
>
> ... and your LDAP lookup seems to be returning a comma-separated list.
>

> Here's the description of a domain list:
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch10.html#SECTdomainlist
>

> Note the bit about setting a delimiter for a list.
>
> For an expanded description of that look at
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch06.html#SECTlistconstruct
>

> Put that lot together, and you should be operational.

Hi,
funny enough, my LDAP (Novell E-Directory) returns a newline separated
list, YMMV.

Here ist my domain-list directive:

domainlist local_domains = ${tr {${lookup ldapm \
                            {LDAP_OPTIONS
ldap:///ou=projectdomains,ou=Services,ou=ISE,o=Fraunhofer,c=DE?ou?one?}}} {\n}
{:}}

Hope this helps,

Hubertus

--
Hubertus v. Fuerstenberg
                    MAIL: Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems