Re: [pcre-dev] Compiling pcretest with LCC-Win32

Author: Zoltán Herczeg
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Compiling pcretest with LCC-Win32
Hi Andy,

I cannot help you in those compiler issues, but I can compile you a pcretest with cmake + mingw 32 or 64, just tell me the needed features (utf, ucp, jit) in privately.

Regards,
Zoltan

Andy <andy@???> írta:
>Greetings!>

I wonder if one of you could share the magic steps to compile pcretest>
on lcc-win32.>

I had not touched a compiler since 1993...>
and spent way too many hours today with cygwin, then mingw.>
Now lcc-32 seems promising---at least the hello world it compiles runs.>

After downloading the release, I>
- added HAVE_CONFIG_H to the compiler's defines for the project>
- copied config.h.generic to config.h>

The compiler is unhappy:>
697: unreachable code>
1284: missing prototype for _fileno>
1050: undefined reference to _imp_pcre_fullinfo>
and many more lines like this.>

I just want to run the latest version of pcretest and wouldn't mind>
being able to rebuild the binary with new releases.>

Looking forward to your insights!>

With gratitude,>

Andy>

-- >