Re: [exim] Ratelimit Whitelist

Góra strony
Autor: Paul Walsh
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Ratelimit Whitelist

On 22/12/11 19:59, John Traweek CCNA wrote:

I am sure this is very simple to do, but after researching for 30
minutes I couldn't find a sensible solution. I am trying to white list
a trusted mail host from being rate limited based on number of
connections. Mail from the host should still be spam assassin'ed and
clam av'ed, etc, just not rate limited on connections.

What's the simplest way to do this via host ip? Thanks in advance.

   This is one method.
   At the start of the Exim configuration set up a hostlist containing
   the domain names of hosts you don't want to ratelimit (I've called id
   bulk_hosts in this example):
   hostlist   bulk_hosts = myhost.example.com : otherhost.example.com
   After any AV/spam processing but BEFORE your ratelimiting, use the
   following:
     accept  hosts         = +bulk_hosts
--
Paul Walsh