[exim] Ratelimit Whitelist

Góra strony
Autor: John Traweek CCNA
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Ratelimit Whitelist
I am sure this is very simple to do, but after researching for 30
minutes I couldn't find a sensible solution. I am trying to white list
a trusted mail host from being rate limited based on number of
connections. Mail from the host should still be spam assassin'ed and
clam av'ed, etc, just not rate limited on connections.

What's the simplest way to do this via host ip? Thanks in advance.

PCI: the data company
Heritage Square
4835 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1100
Dallas, TX 75244

We drive engagement. We accelerate contributions.

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this Email is intended only for . If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributions or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone 1.800.395.4724 X160, and destroy the original message.