Re: [exim] extract email from tls_peerdn ?

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] extract email from tls_peerdn ?
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Nicolas KOWALSKI
<nicolas.kowalski@???> wrote:
>> > ${extract{emailAddress}{${extract{-1}{/}{${tls_peerdn}}}}}
>> How about:
>>   ${filter {</ $tls_peerdn}{eqi{${substr_0_13:$item}}{emailAddress=}}}
> I tried, but the 'emailAddress' string is not removed from the result.
> Not sure why.

Try Lena's method in the subsequent post. It allows for the order to
change and does the same type of extract command that you're used to.

Regards...            Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the