Re: [exim] Recipient verify only for non-authenticated users

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: Colin
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Recipient verify only for non-authenticated users
On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 11:05 +0100, Colin wrote:
> Hi Graeme, thanks for the reply,
> I am unsure that I follow it completely. In my understanding, the
> require verify should only apply if the condition is met.

"require" is a verb, along with "warn", "deny" and friends. This means
you actually have two ACL statements there - the first is the "warn",
with the condition but no action; the second the "require" with no
condition.

What you probably want is something like:

require log_message = Couldn't verify recipient
        condition   = ${if eq {1}\
                      {${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/staticroutes}\
                      {1}{0}}}}
        verify      = recipient/callout=30s,defer_ok,use_sender

Graeme