Re: [exim] 4.77: inlist condition

Author: Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Re: [exim] 4.77: inlist condition

On 22 Oct 2011, at 23:42, Christof Meerwald wrote:

> Well, but adding my-favourite-scripting-language is just the first
> step. The next steps would be removing support for other scripting
> languages and ultimately removing most of the exim configuration
> language and replacing it with my-favourite-scripting-language.
>
> Note: I am not seriously suggesting that as it might be way too
> controversial...

I have in the past suggested serious consideration of lua as the
configuration/extension language. However I'm never likely to get
the tuits to seriously look at it.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]