[exim] RES: Exim - Need to block domain incoming

Author: Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] RES: Exim - Need to block domain incoming
Was blocked as spam...

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho [mailto:ronaldol@cybernet.com.br]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011 01:40
Para: exim-users@???
Assunto: Exim - Need to block domain incoming

Hi all,

I found these instructions to include into exim.conf and create a Exim
Blacklist domain.

Isn't working... I made many tests and can't find the error. All domains
that are included into the file continuing access.

Anyone could help me?

Thanks for any help,

Ronaldo

The first command are of Exim.conf are: domainlist exim_blacklist =
lsearch;/etc/eximblacklist that was included into the first box.

===> Inserted into the ROUTERS CONFIGURATION section

# Inserted to block domains access
# Local from blacklist: /etc/exim_blacklist

reject_domains:

driver = redirect
# RBL Blacklist incoming hosts
domains = +exim_blacklist
allow_fail
data = :fail: Connection rejected: SPAM source $domain is blacklisted.

=

I'm receiving a lot of connections attempts like that. Hundreds by minute.

root@ns1 [/etc/sysconfig]# exiwhat
3492 daemon: -q1h, listening for SMTP on port 25 (IPv6 and IPv4) and for
SMTPS on port 465 (IPv6 and IPv4)
12416 handling incoming connection from (omnigw.dlminvista.com.br)
[189.3.241.178]
12430 handling incoming connection from server04.midiamail.com.br
[94.23.236.189]
12488 handling incoming connection from niead.ufac.br [200.129.173.14]