Re: [exim] how to skip rbl checking for whitelisted hosts

Author: Kerry Seibold
To: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] how to skip rbl checking for whitelisted hosts
Hi Todd,
Thanks for that. It worked with slight modification. The snippet now:

# Mark it White
warn dnslists = hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.1
     set acl_c0 = white - dnswl - $sender_fullhost

# Mark it Yellow
warn dnslists = hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.3
     set acl_c1 = yellow - $sender_fullhost
     message    = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is in a yellow list at $dnslist_domain

# Using the Black List
deny dnslists = hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.2
       !hosts   = lsearch;/etc/exim/filters/whitelist-hosts
     message    = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is in a black list at $dnslist_domain

# Other Blacklists
deny !dnslists = hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.1,127.0.0.3
       !hosts   = lsearch;/etc/exim/filters/whitelist-hosts
     dnslists = zen.spamhaus.org : dnsbl.sorbs.net
     message    = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is in a black list at $dnslist_domain

Cheers,
Kerry.