Re: [exim] disable srs for my domains

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Przemyslaw Zoltowski
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] disable srs for my domains
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Przemyslaw Zoltowski
> I have an MTA which is used to forward emails to specific mail systems. My users can choose between 2 my internal systems (lets name it 'system1' and 'system2') and forward to any of his external mailboxes (by external I mean outside my company). To make my forwards reach external destinations i needed to implement SRS. Everything works jus fine, but I want to disable SRS for my local systems (system1 and system2), because I accept all mails forwarded from this host. Exim uses /etc/aliases to > Does anyone can help me write working condition to achieve my aim ?

Modify the following example from the exim spec (chapter 22, the
redirect router), putting in the IP address of your system1 and
system2, separated by the pipe:

condition = ${if match {$sender_host_address}\

In the above example, it's designed to detect local senders (ie using
mail from the commandline or piping to /usr/sbin/sendmail) or someone
who connects to localhost port 25. So you'll do system1|system2, but
using ip addresses.

Regards...              Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the