Re: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC4 uploaded

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC4 uploaded
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:
>> However, I looked at the version in the git repo and it's not got any
>> of those (?:) groupings, and I figured it must be a local patch that
> I see that code in the git repo; are you on branch master, and pull'd up
> to date?

I was in a fork of the repo, something hosted at infradead. On a
different machine I have an official exim repo. Did a pull and it
pulled down all the RC's (only had up 4.76 release).

> Is it possible that you fixed this locally earlier and forgot about it?

I must have.

> It looks like a correct fix; the size field is generated by
> string_format_size() which can append: no modifier, 'K' or 'M'.

I'm pretty sure that Nigel stumbled across it on the ML somewhere.

> Fix pushed upstream to master repo; looks correct, I haven't tested it
> (but I'm confident enough in my regexp skills to push that change
> anyway).  But, er, still .... if you could test the exiqgrep.src from
> HEAD, I'd appreciate it.  :)

Tested, it works properly. Thanks!

Regards...        Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the