Re: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC3 uploaded

Author: Dennis Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC3 uploaded
On Wed, 5 Oct 2011, Phil Pennock wrote:

> From: Phil Pennock <pdp@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:56:30
> Subject: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC3 uploaded
>
> I have uploaded Exim 4.77 RC3 to:
>     ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/test/

Thanks. Compiles fine on:

build-OpenBSD-i386
build-SunOS5-5.10-i386
build-SunOS5-5.10-sparc
build-SunOS5-5.8-sparc

The build-SunOS5-5.10-sparc is up and running on a box carrying a
small amount of Internet traffic.

Earlier, on Wed, 5 Oct 2011, Phil Pennock wrote:

> At this point, I declare:

> * I'm pouring myself a whiskey

Well, you deserve one, a large one at that. Hope it was a well-aged
single malt. I'm partial to Glenmorangie and Highland Park.
Although others may like a good blended whisky:

  My Secret For A Long Life: Take your medicine from Dr Lamb [rum]
     and Dr Bell [whisky] daily.  Keep out of mischief and stay out
     of wars.
           -- Michael Manly, aged 104, quoted in
               the Mail on Sunday
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101