[exim] Allow authenticated SMTP from one IP Only

Author: Aneesh Joseph
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Allow authenticated SMTP from one IP Only
Hello,

I have a mail server and a web server. I have installed the webmail client
( custom program ) in the web server. I need to allow Authenticated SMTP
only from this web server. What I mean is that, if I have the email address
and password, I should not be able to send email using my Outlook or any
script from other server.

Now I have enabled POP before SMTP and disabled POP3 port from all IPs
Except the web server IP. Still people are sending email using SMTP
authentication from remote computer

Any Idea how to fix this ? Or any suggestion ?

Aneesh Joseph | System Administrator | T: +919895012331 |
aneeshjoseph@??? |http://www.hellosystemadmin.com
Chat [image: Google Talk:] aneeshjoseph [image: Skype:] aneeshjoseph
[image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aneeshjoseph>[image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595728820>[image:
Orkut] <http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=fpp&uid=3496974728077767766>[image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/hellosysadmn>