Re: [exim] Exim, 550 unknown local part and Outlook 2007/201…

Author: Kurt Jaeger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim, 550 unknown local part and Outlook 2007/2010
Hi!

> Status Update: I could not reproduce the behaviour using Outlook 2007.
>
> I could reproduce it using Outlook 2010. So in older versions, Outlook did
> the right thing. It no longer does.

We opened a ticket with Microsoft and found a solution.

Turns out: Outlook 2010 still generates a non-delivery notification,
but the default filter filters it away. I was not aware of those
filters...

Three pictures describe the process on how to disable those filters:

http://www.nepustil.net/support/ol2010/image2.jpeg
http://www.nepustil.net/support/ol2010/image3.jpeg
http://www.nepustil.net/support/ol2010/image4.jpeg

--