Re: [exim] ACLs and forward computation of final local_part …

Author: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACLs and forward computation of final local_part after redirects
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Tim Watts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to implement disposable addresses of the form:
>
> user-<randompart>@mydomain
>
> [snip]
>
> I might be missing a totally different approach to achieving the same
> thing of course - so any opinions welcome :)

I did this using a date. So eduardo--2011-07-22@??? will
work today (and tomorrow, for the sake of it), but will be rejected
from day 24 on. I implemented it with a little script that gets the
local part, parses it and returns whether the date is valid or not.
The embedded perl interpreter could be used, but I didn't want to load
it just for that.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???