[exim] howto add rate-limiting/throttling of connections and…

Autor: Matt Justin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] howto add rate-limiting/throttling of connections and email on outgoign mail per domain
Hello..

I'm trying to find a solution to a recent issue that im sure other ppl have run into..
I want to limit my mailserver from sending too much mail to yahoo, gmail, hotmail and others so the ip's dont get blocked.

Basically I need a way to:
Limit the mail server from sending more then 20 connections per domain and 5 to 10 emails per connection to that domain on each IP its mailing for.

Im using cpanel to configure multiple urls and have it setup to send emails for that domain from a specific IP that is in the config.

I saw a older post here about something similar but its unclear the syntax as it doesn't exactly address it completely

Thanks
MJ