Re: [exim] TLS client disconnected cleanly (rejected our ce…

Autor: Dave Howe
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] TLS client disconnected cleanly (rejected our certificate?) - intermediate ssl certificate problem?
I get good results from using openssl s_server -www

the resulting listener not only lets you check the certs with a browser, but
gives some useful info on what was negotiated if the connection succeeded.