Re: [exim] Maybe, just maybe its my exim installation?

Author: Louis Kruger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Maybe, just maybe its my exim installation?
Heiko and all the rest of of the Exim monks of wisdom,

Heiko, thank you for your response.

That is what is so odd, mail to my address @ my domain comes in.

> They seem to check the headers of your mail, the From: and the Sender:
> header. If both are there, the Sender: takes precedence (I think).

I receive the following response (sans the spam detail and body):

  llk@???
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host smtp.isdsl.net [196.26.208.197]: 550 A valid sender header is required in message (llsjk@???)