[exim] acl_not_smtp rejext recipients from file

Author: Voservers ElEstdafa
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] acl_not_smtp rejext recipients from file
Hello,
I was trying to block mails sent out from php scripts to recipients in a
file (blacklist file)
I added:
acl_not_smtp = acl_voserver

bellow

acl_smtp_rcpt = check_recipient
acl_smtp_data = check_message

Then down above the check_recipient I added
acl_voserver:
drop
                log_message   = match recipients_drop.list.
                recipients = /etc/recipients_drop.list
accept

also created the file /etc/recipients_drop.list

But this reject all messages sent with error: cannot test recipients
condition in non-SMTP ACL

Note that when I add the same acl to the check_recipient it works but for
smtp mails only

Any ideas on what's wrong? Or how to solve this?

Thanks.