Re: [exim] Hold up

Author: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
To: exim-users
CC: doctor
Subject: Re: [exim] Hold up
Hi,

> I see this in my incoming server logs:
>
> Apr 22 20:58:04 doctor doctor[42]: exim[7708]: 2011-04-22 20:58:04 1QDT0h-00020K-Px spam acl condition: error reading from spamd socket: Operation timed out

Snip...

> Why is this being stalled?

SpamAssassin dead ? If not it may be zombied so try restarting it -
though if this mail is coming through the same server, by the time you
read this you will have solved the problem :)

TTFN

lists/exim/users/2011-04-23.tx                         exim-users

| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave@???                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |

| Having trouble with DNS records? dig, ping and named-checkzone are         |
| great tools to debug your bind9 setup.                                     |