著者: CyberMauher
To: Ted Cooper
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] connection timed out
Hi, sorry for the capitalization of the issue.
I could never send emails since I installed exim always throw the same log.
My ip is dynamic so use DynDNS (midominio.selfip.net).
Here is the tcptraceroute:
server: ~ # tcptraceroute in.l.google.com gmail-smtp-25
traceroute to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com (74.125.159.27), 30 hops max, 40
byte p
ackets
1 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1) 2,140 ms 2,268 ms 2,426 ms
2 * * *
3 * * *
4 * * *
5 * * *