著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
古いトピック: [exim] WTF? CONNECTION TIMED OUT!
題目: Re: [exim] connection timed out
On 06/04/11 23:30, CyberMauher wrote:
> Hi, I can not send mails to any recipients. For any recipient throws the
> same log I've outlined below.

I cleaned up the subject a bit for you, removing the swearing and the
all caps.

Have you ever been able to send out from this IP address or has this
just suddenly happened after a configuration change?

>From what little I've seen so far, you probably have a firewall between

your email server and the rest of the internet. The use of selfip.net
leads me to believe the IP address is probably in a residential range
which the ISP believes shouldn't be emitting email.

What happens when you try to telnet to port 25 on any of those hosts
from the mail server?

How about port 587 since you look to be sending to gmail? Your ISP mail
server would also be another good place to send mail from.