Re: [exim] authenticating from address for outgoing email?

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] authenticating from address for outgoing email?
On Sunday, March 27, 2011 04:22:04 pm Heiko Schlittermann wrote:

> The example.conf.gz of 4.72 contains at least to lines matching
> /control.*=.*submission/.

Thanks, Heiko. I'll pass this information on to the folk requesting the
change, and have them look at what we can do, and then we'll have to discuss
it, as it's going to effect tens of thousands of senders, many of whom use one
authentication to send email from lots of accounts at which they can receive
emails. (It's a file I maintain for one of the hosting control panels.)

I'd still like to find out if others are doing this or not. Will anyone else
respond?

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
Post Office Box 52200, Riverside, CA 92517