Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out there ?
Hi,

Guys - please step back a bit - my original email was not intended to
start a flame war on the merits of sender callouts. Please keep the
discord to yourselves and think twice. Most of you seem to have latched
onto the sender callouts and focussed on that, nobody has commented on
whether I should whitelist a domain because an ISP apparently designed
a system that sends out administrative emails (including invoices)
from an address that doesn't exist.

Let's draw a line under this issue now and imagine I never said anything.

Can we get back to being civil to each other please.

Regards,

lists/exi,/users/2011-03-25.tx                                 exim-users

| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave@???                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |

| An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.                           |