Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave Evans
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out there?
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 02:50:22PM +0000, Dave Restall - System Administrator,,, wrote:
> I use exim to receive and process my emails - have done for years.
> I also use sender callouts - have done for years. Occasionally emails
> get rejected because they are sent from non-existent addresses and sender
> callouts don't like that.
> (etc)

Just in case the thread is veering that way, let's not have the Callouts war
again (see the MailingListEtiquette wiki page, IIRC).

I suspect we're all agreed that, rightly or wrongly, using callouts increases
the risk of negative effects from other admins/systems ("blacklisting", etc).

Let's just leave it at that, please. See the Etiquette page for more.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/