Re: [exim] Changing Return-Path on SMTP relay

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steffen Heil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Changing Return-Path on SMTP relay
Hi

> > > On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:08:45 +0100 in message number
> > > <00af01cbdcea$5175be40$f4613ac0$@???>, received here on

> > Ideally, they'd reject them at SMTP time. Dropping mail is not ever a
> > good idea.

Japp. However I didn't really mean to "drop" it, but to consider it as SPAM
and handle it, as spam is handled on that system.

My own server never drops but always rejects. And in this special case it
rejects with a message requesting prior authentication.
Authenticated clients may mail themselves...

Regards,
Steffen