Re: [exim] vishwanath desai wants to stay in touch on Linked…

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] vishwanath desai wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
vishwanath desai wrote:
> LinkedIn
> ------------

> - vishwanath desai
>
> vishwanath desai
> Independent Internet Professional
> Wardha Area, India
>
> Confirm that you know vishwanath desai
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/g5m5vf-glbldwey-28/isd/2511473548/zd7ptMB2/

Hmmm...

I've simply LBL'ed the linkedin.com MX'en, which method, if applied,
would also protect tahini and similar MLM setups.

Otherwise, as that only helps at first-mile, direct-contact...

List *members* of an unprotected list might reject on the presence of
the LinkedIn-specific X-headers, to wit:

Or on LinkedIn's DKIM info...

Not tested ...

Bill