Re: [exim] Changing Return-Path on SMTP relay

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Steffen Heil
To: 'Uros Meglic', 'David Woodhouse'
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Changing Return-Path on SMTP relay
Hi

> So I figured out how to do a return-path rewrite with a static entry, but

now
> I'm looking for a way to take the from: header and insert the same value

in
> return-path? Can some one help me how to read from: in exim?
> So that I could do something like...return_path = $from_header or
> something in that way...

While this seems a good way to prevent circles, DO NOT DO THAT.
Especially for your own good: Most recipients will drop mails that are FOR
and FROM them... This is a classical spam approach.

Regards,
Steffen