[exim] callback on data acl checks?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Marco Gaiarin
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] callback on data acl checks?

I've some ''border'' exim installations with the ''lightweight'' debian
version, that simply receive messages and route them, using callout, to
the internal smtp servers (''heavy'' debian version).
I use in these gateway rbl+SA (sa-exim), and on internal gateway
clamav.

Recently i've loaded on clamav the ''sanesecurity'' signatures, and
clearly clamav start to stop some more spam/phishing/... but with this
setup, the internal server bounce the email.

I use callout to check recipient, so... there's a way to ''callout''
the data part, so that the email get rejected by the border server and
not bunced by the internal one?

Clearly i can add av checks on border server, but i think that removing
the av check on internal server is not good, and doing two times the
checks...

Many thanks.

--
  Alla fiera dell'est, per due soldi
  un topolino mio padre compro`                (A. Branduardi)