Re: [exim] Spambox per user solution?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Phil Pennock
To: Jaap Winius
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Spambox per user solution?
On 2011-02-26 at 23:39 +0100, Jaap Winius wrote:
> Now, however, I'd like to go further and create a system that
> maintains a spambox per user. Usually this system should accept the
> messages it recognizes as spam, but then deposit them in the user's
> spambox.
>
> Can anyone recommend a simple or elegant way to achieve this?

Label them as spam in the ACL with an $acl_m_foo variable, use a Router
just before the normal delivery Router which has a "condition =" rule
which tests that variable.

Deliver to an alternate folder.

At previous employment (Demon NL, back when that existed) we then ran a
separate POP3 server, almost identical to the main one, but which served
the spam folders. I chose to use port 666 for that. I understand that
the humour was appreciated by the customers. :)

-Phil