Re: [exim] Spambox per user solution?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Spambox per user solution?
On 2011-02-26 22:39, Jaap Winius wrote:
> Now, however, I'd like to go further and create a system that maintains a spambox per user. Usually this system should accept the messages it recognizes as spam, but then deposit them in the user's spambox.
>
> Can anyone recommend a simple or elegant way to achieve this?

You could do something like constructing a spam-markup acl variable for the mail
at scan time, and checking it in routers to determine disposition. Be careful of
multi-recipient mail - key the content with recipient names, and use ${extract...}
to get the right definition of spam, if they differ per-user.

This assumes that the scan is done by the delivery system.

--
Jeremy