Re: [exim] Exim not allowing mailman command addresses

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Exim not allowing mailman command addresses
Guruprasad <lgp171188@???> (Tue Feb 22 18:22:44 2011):
> Hi all,
> I am having a mail server running exim4 on Debian Lenny. There is also
> a mailman instance on the domain. I have an issue with the setup where
> mailman email commands are not accepted by exim. The acl causing this
> issue is
>

> <snip>
> deny    domains       = +mailman_domains
>       !condition    = ${if exists{MM_LISTCHK} {yes}{no}}
>         message       = Recipient mailing list unknown
> </snip>

> This acl was added to deny emails to non-existent mailing lists but
> this is denying mailman email command address like
> <listname>-request@<list domain>. What could be the problem here?

The contents of the MM_LISTCHK would help here.

--
Heiko :: dresden : linux : SCHLITTERMANN.de
GPG Key 48D0359B : 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2 7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B