Re: [exim] Router/transport return path, DNS errors

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router/transport return path, DNS errors
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Phil Pennock <exim-users@???> wrote:
> fix it.  'S' flag.  For the non-SMTP case, my first reaction is that
> fixing the client is the only way, but I might be wrong.  For PHP stuff,

IMHO, that's the correct fix too, and a fix is in the pipeline, making
its way through testing right now, but I was hoping to get that last
3%. For now, my current rewriting solution will just have to live at
97% effective. It's better than it was :-)

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and