Re: [exim] Ocassional spam forwarding

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Ocassional spam forwarding
On Monday, February 07, 2011 08:18:26 am Todd Lyons wrote:

> On the exim instance which accepts the initial email from the outside,
> you can strip the spamassassin headers in either a router or a
> transport. It's hard to tell how much control DirectAdmin gives you
> in that regard.

The good folk who write DirectAdmin have given me full control over exim.conf;
it's my baby. They (so far) put my work into the distribution packages as
soon as I give them the okay. I wait a long time, to make sure things work
and there aren't any gotchas. That's one reason I look forward to sharing
with you at Scale. Sometimes fresh eyes are a good idea.

I'm sure they'd give me complete control over SpamAssassin as well, if I
wanted it. I really don't. I've got enough on my plate, and a business to
run <smile>.

> I'll see you there :-)

I look forward to it.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
Post Office Box 52200, Riverside, CA 92517