Re: [exim] Smarthost with a local adress

Góra strony
Autor: Seb
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Smarthost with a local adress
Hello,

Many thanks for you're reply, I'm not an advanced user of Exim ...

"Am I correct in interpreting that as "forward all mail TO
user1@localdomain to a different [local/under your control] server?"

Yes, it's right but the domains are the same, to be more precise :

I want to forward (or copy?) all mails to user1@localdomain from our
local server to : user1@localdomain using our default smarthost (like
every mails relayed). So : the user1@localdomain will be routed to the
external mail (known on Internet).

I hope that my explanations will help to describe my problem !

According to you're previous mail, I think you're solution will work
fine !

But before testing, where can I add the "warn:" and
"forward_not_quite_local" rules please ? Directly in exim conf file ? (I
don't use split files) or in a system filter file ?

OK, for the smarhost_per_user ! :)

Thanks in advance for u're reply.

Sébastien