Re: [exim] retry times

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] retry times
On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 10:57 -0500, Sergei Gerasenko wrote:
> Graeme, it's -bd -q30m. The only other time I run a queue runner is
> when a message is sent through my web app to force it out as soon as
> possible. Which can explain multiple queue runners I guess.

Indeed.

I would suggest pulling your "-q30m" down to "-qq5m" and tweaking your
retry rule so the first part is "F,2h,5m" to match.

Then remove the queue run from your webapp.

You're still going to get "colliding" queue runners, however.

To answer your other question - no, I don't think there is a way to
remove that message.

Graeme

PS please reply to the list. Thanks.