Re: [exim] exim dies on the interrupted system call

Author: Артём Каялайнен
To: exim-users
CC: Tony Finch
Subject: Re: [exim] exim dies on the interrupted system call
05.01.2011 21:54, Tony Finch пишет:

> Artem, can you reproduce the bug when running Exim under ktrace -di
> and/or with the patch to log.c below? The st_mode value might tell us
> something interesting.
>
> Tony.

Okay, I'll try. But this only happened in the time of the backup, so it
may take some time.

One question about the patch: how to get the value "name", which is
passed to the function log_write.
I can not compile exim with this patch:
log.c: In function 'log_write':
log.c:900: error: 'name' undeclared (first use in this function)
log.c:900: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
log.c:900: error: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/exim/exim-4.73/build-FreeBSD-i386.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/exim/exim-4.73.

I'm trying to build exim from source, because there are no port of exim
4.73 for freebsd yet. Maybe i doing something wrong?

I did not get to apply the patch via the command patch < patch.log.c. I
saved the entire piece of code that you write to a file patch.log.c.
However, patch is not suitable for either 4.72 or for 4.73.
So I changed the file log.c manually. That's how it looks
http://pastebin.com/KNd13wJf

--
WBR, Артём Каялайнен