Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.73 RC1 uploaded

Author: V. T. Mueller, Continum
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim users, exim-dev, Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.73 RC1 uploaded
Hello,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> I'd still like to see the nested ACL limit increased to 50 from 20.
> Save
> me some trouble in having to find it and change it myself. I don't see
> any down side to changing it to 50 as it would still catch runaway

IIRC: a couple of years before you told us that you once programmed an operating system by yourself. So searching the code for a variable, replacing "2" by "5", and runnng make appears to be a manageable undertaking.

Sorry if this sounds snippy, I just couldn't resist given your above posting (and the past one).

Happy Christmas to all!
vt

--
Volker T. Mueller
Continum AG

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Freiburg im Breisgau
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 6866
Vorstand: Rolf Mathis, Volker T. Mueller
Vorsitzender d. Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr. Karl-F. Fischbach