Re: [exim] How to rewrite ${filter ...} expressions for olde…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ben Allen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] How to rewrite ${filter ...} expressions for older exims?
On Monday 13 December 2010 16:38:08 Michael Lampe wrote:
> I am burdened with an exim.conf that has the following two lines in it:
>
> address_data = ${filter {<\n
> LDAP_UID_QUERY}{eq{LDAP_GROUP_QUERY}{LDAP_MAIL_GROUP}}}
>
> condition = ${if >{${strlen:${filter {<\n
> LDAP_UID_QUERY}{eq{LDAP_GROUP_QUERY}{LDAP_MAIL_GROUP}}}} }{0}}

Without seeing what the macros actually expand to, it's impossible to say how
to reformulate the expansion without a filter command. However, I had to do
something similar for an LDAP lookup against Windows AD. The natural way to do
the lookup was with a filter command, but by being more specific in the
original LDAP search, and using some nasty ${sg} substitutions I got things
working.

You could also try passing the data through a perl function (${perl}) which
can do anything you want it to.

Hope that helps.

Ben