Re: [exim] Incoming email to script

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jim Cheetham
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Incoming email to script
On 13/12/10 23:43, Javivi wrote:
> Hi, i'm using exim4 to send email until now. Now i need received email, but
> this email I need to send to a script, this script take the file attach and
> send it to another program.

You need to configure a pipe transport for exim to use.
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_18.html

I'm guessing that the best method for you would be to get exim to
deliver through procmail, and then ask procmail to pass selected
messages through to your script.
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_18.html#SEC540

Procmail can be used to examine details of each message, and decide
whether to pass them to your script, or whether to do delivery onwards
to the users mailbox.
http://www.procmail.org/

-jim