[exim] Implementing BATV

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Leon Liebenberg
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Implementing BATV

Hi Exim-users,

I am running Exim 4.72 and we are doing callout verification. Mail
being received that has been tagged with BATV is being rejected on our
side because of the callouts.

I would like your suggestions on what is the best way to implement BATV
on exim so that it can strip off the BATV tags and proceed with the
sender verification. I do not want to tag messages leaving our domain
with BATV.

I am fully aware of the general feeling about using callout
verification and I am not looking to get into a debate regarding the
good or bad of this please. The decision was made to keep the callouts
going so now I need to make exim BATV aware but not tag outgoing mails
with BATV.

Kind Regards
Leon Liebenberg

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###