Re: [exim] Spamhaus Lookup

Author: Pete
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spamhaus Lookup
On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 16:45 +0000, Pete wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This afternoon I noticed that incoming mail was being temporarily
> rejected. The usual suspects basically included just myself at first.
> I've recently set up a new Debian Squeeze install running Exim 4.72.

[snip]

> I think the problem is that I cannot resolve zen.spamhaus.org for some
> reason, but then again I can never remember having any trouble with
> spamhaus.org. DNS is working ok here otherwise AFAICT.

This has now been resolved, please see earlier post. The problem wasn't
spamhaus.org, instead it turned out to be sitting between the keyboard
and chair (ie. me) :

Missing 'A' record for sbl/xbl/pbl/zen.spamhaus.org:

http://www.spamhaus.org/faq/answers.lasso?section=DNSBL%20Usage#122

Regards,

Pete.