Re: [exim] Cannot send mail from outside of local network

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Klimczak
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Cannot send mail from outside of local network
Okay, I managed to nail down the issue. Thanks for confirming that exim
in it's standard configuration should not be the cause of our problems.
Doing a normal 'traceroute' I could follow the route from my home
computer to the mailserver, doing a 'tcptraceroute' on ports 25 and 587
revealed that they were already cut off halfway through by one of the
gates of the university.

Best regards,
micha

--